Law Offices of Suzanne L Capriotti, LLC
Phones answered 24 hours (240) 720-7714

August 2018 Archives

How can you qualify for a 601 waiver?

People who have been living in the U.S. illegally for over a year and then leave the country can seek legal residency if they don't re-enter the U.S. for at least 10 years. However, many people have family obligations in this country that would make deportation and a decade-long re-entry ban very difficult for their loved ones.

How long can you be outside the country and keep your green card?

You've gone through the long, often-frustrating process of getting a green card. Perhaps you plan to become a U.S. citizen one day. Maybe you just want to be able to live and work in this country for the foreseeable future. Either way, your green card status is valuable, and you don't want to do anything to risk losing it.


The Law Offices of Suzanne L Capriotti, LLC
13-15 E. Deer Park Dr.
Suite 201
Gaithersburg, MD 20877

Phone: 240-720-7714
Phone: 301-802-1255
Fax: 301-519-8173
Map & Directions